11 Day Morocco Photo Tour
DATES: September 13-23
Maximum of 12 in Photo Tour
PRICE: $3650 per person
$800 for single room supplement
- In Casablanca, tour the impressive Hassan II, one of the largest mosques in the world.
- See the coastal city of Rabat where you will visit the King’s Palace, the La Tour Hassan, Mausoleum.
- Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Rif Mountains, while you tour the Blue City, Chefchaouen.
- Tour the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis.
- Explore the Medinas of Fes, one of the world’s largest walled in cities.
- Cross the Atlas Mountains as you begin to descend into the Sahara Desert.
- I Erfoud, jump into the 4x4s, and head out to the dunes of the Sahara.
- Set off by camel for a 2-hour trek out to the oasis, where you will spend the night in Berber tents.
- Enjoy a night in Marrakech, Djemaa el-Fnais, it’s filled with the local storytellers, entertainers, & mouth-watering barbeque pits.
- During the tour, Julie Miche will offer group and individual reviews, inspiration and guidance.
- The tour will be filled with photographic opportunities, and Moroccan culture.
- Guidance about camera settings, composition, lighting conditions, framing & getting that perfect shot will be provided as needed.
- Photography tutoring and help as needed.
- All skill levels are welcome. Tour participants are encouraged to expand their creativity.
- Creative photography tips for social media.
Included In Your Tour
- Professional Travel Photographer
- 11 Days Private Transportation
- Hand-picked, English speaking driver to escort you
- 10 Nights – Authentic traditional Moroccan riads
- Sahara Excursion – camel, guide & superior Berber tent
- Half Board – 2 meals each day
- Guided Tours
- All Entrance Fees
- Tips for Bag Portage
Not Included In Your Tour
- Flights to and from Morocco
- International Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional Activities
- Meals & Drinks not in itinerary
- Tip for our local guide
- Visa Fees