- During the tour, Julie Miche will offer group and individual reviews, inspiration and guidance.
- The tour will be filled with photographic opportunities, and Moroccan culture.
- Guidance about camera settings, composition, lighting conditions, framing & getting that perfect shot will be provided as needed.
- Photography tutoring and help as needed.
- All skill levels are welcome. Tour participants are encouraged to expand their creativity.
- Creative photography tips for social media.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR
- Professional Travel Photographer
- 11 Days Private Transportation
- Hand-picked, English speaking driver to escort you
- 10 Nights – Authentic traditional Moroccan riads
- Sahara Excursion – camel, guide & superior Berber tent
- Half Board – 2 meals each day
- Guided Tours
- All Entrance Fees
- Tips for Bag Portage
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR
- Flights to and from Morocco
- International Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional Activities
- Meals & Drinks not in itinerary
- Tip for our local guide
- Visa Fees
We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary or make adjustments. Tour participants have no right to any refund in the event of these changes or cancellations. The itinerary is as accurate as possible, it should be considered as an approximate schedule of activities rather than a rigid schedule of events. Trip itineraries are subject to revision due to weather, ocean or trail conditions, government restrictions, and other reasons beyond our control. The tour leader has the right to make changes in the published itinerary whenever in his sole judgment conditions warrant, or if he deems it necessary for the comfort or safety of the tour.
- Your reservation will be cancelled if full payment is not received by the due date. Any deposit amount is forfeited.
- Your resrvation can be canceled by sending us an email. The following charges will apply:
- On cancellations more than 120 days prior to departure all money is refunded less $250 administrative fees.
- Less than 120, but at least 90 days prior to departure, total deposit amount is forfeited.
- Less than 90, but at least 60 days prior to departure, 50% of trip price is forfeited.
- Less than 60 days prior to departure, 100% is forfeited. (NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN)
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel a tour, a full refund will be given.
Julie Miche Photo, Manipulated Reality and their agents act only in the capacity as agents in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations, sightseeing tours, and transportation, and are not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or injury to person or property resulting from a defect in any vehicle, or the actions of any persons who provide services for this tour or for the action or inaction of any third party. Baggage is at the owner’s risk entirely. The tour operator reserves the right to withdraw the tour at any time, to decline any person as a member of the tour for any cause at any time. All participants are required to submit a signed Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability form prior to the tour’s departure.
It is the responsibility of each tour member to inform the tour operator of any possible health problems or handicaps upon registration. By forwarding a signed reservation form and trip deposit, you certify that you do not knowingly have any physical or other conditions of disability that would create a risk for you or other trip participants. Once a trip has been confirmed, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy. We assume no responsibility for medical care or for special dietary requirements.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.To allow for any unexpected contingencies, all participants are strongly urged to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance. We do not provide insurance coverage.
A FEW GOOD OPTIONS:
- Photography Tour is based on double occupancy
- A single supplement of $800 applies.
- Authentic Quality 4 Star Riads
- Berber Tents in the Desert